The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the Ministry of Finance Released Policies on Strengthening Agriculture and Benefiting Farmers in 2022
In 2022, to implement the CPC's sixth plenary of the 19th, the central economic work conference, the central rural work conference and the central 1 file spirit, we around to consolidate development of poverty engines results, comprehensive promoting the modernization of rural revitalization, speed up the agriculture and rural areas, in accordance with the "insurance for revolving solid security, the revitalization of chang" work positioning, we continue to increase investment in agriculture, strengthen the project as a whole integrated. We will ensure smooth implementation of major policies, projects, and projects. As it seeks to facilitate farmers and all sectors of society to understand the state's policies on strengthening agriculture and benefiting farmers and play a guiding role of the policies, the key policies on strengthening agriculture and benefiting farmers in 2022 are hereby released as follows.
一. Support for Food Production
1. One-off subsidies for actual grain farmers. In order to properly cover the increased costs of growing grain due to rising prices of agricultural supplies and ensure reasonable income for grain farmers, the central government will continue to provide one-time agricultural subsidies to farmers who actually grow grain in 2022. This will send a positive signal of support for grain production that is to stabilize farmers' incomes and motivate them to grow grain. Subsidy object for practical agricultural materials prices are rising costs, the actual grain, grain farmers, including new type of agricultural management main body such as using self-owned the contracted land circulation of grain large family, family farms, farmers cooperatives, agricultural enterprises, and food production close to the socialized service individuals and organizations, to ensure that subsidies to grain producers, practical We will improve the precision of subsidy policies. The subsidy standard shall be determined comprehensively by each region based on the relevant circumstances. In principle, the subsidy standard within the county shall be unified.
2. Subsidies for the purchase and application of agricultural machinery. We carried out pilot subsidies for the purchase and application of agricultural machinery, carried out regular operation information monitoring, optimized the way of subsidy payment, and took the amount of work as a prerequisite for the step-by-step payment of subsidies for the purchase and application of agricultural machinery, laying a solid foundation for the full implementation of subsidy policies for the purchase and application of agricultural machinery. We will promote the application of Bei Dou smart terminals in agricultural production. We supported trials to integrate research, development, manufacturing, popularization and application of agricultural machinery.
3. Green, high-quality and efficient actions for key crops. Focus on the grain and soybean oil crops, integrated promotion of new technology, new varieties, new machines, to build a batch of high-quality strong gluten weak gluten wheat, high quality and eating rice and special processing for early rice, corn food demonstration base, high yield and good quality at the same time integration demonstrated and high protein soybean oil, "double low" rape high-quality varieties and regionalization, standardization, high yield cultivation techniques such as model, We will develop a batch of high-yield fields for soybean and oilseed production, and demonstrate and drive balanced production increases on a large scale. We will give proper consideration to vegetables and other cash crops, build green, high-quality and efficient demonstration plots and bases for quality improvement.
4. Socialized services for agricultural production. We will focus on grain and soybean and oilseed production, support eligible farmers' cooperatives, rural collective economic organizations, professional service companies, supply and marketing cooperatives and other entities in providing socialized services, and promote the development of service-driven large-scale operations. We will support all types of service providers in providing single-link, multi-link, and whole-process trusteeship services in a cluster, so as to increase the availability of technology, the coverage of services, and the precision of subsidies, so as to save costs and improve efficiency and increase farmers' incomes.
5. Reform and development of the extension system of agricultural technology at the grassroots level. We will focus on keeping grain yields stable and increasing, the expansion of soybean and oilseed plants, and the effective supply of agricultural products. We will, in light of natural conditions and production patterns in different regions, demonstrate and promote the application of major leading technologies and key agricultural technologies, and promote the commercialization and application of agricultural science and technology at the county level. We will continue to implement coordinated application of major agricultural technologies, stimulate the vitality of various extension subjects, and establish a mechanism for joint demonstration and extension. The government will continue to implement the program to recruit special agricultural technology (animal epidemic prevention) personnel from local experts, new agricultural operators, and farmers through government procurement of services.
6. Subsidies for corn and soybean producers, rice subsidies and rewards for major grain-producing counties. The state continued to implement policies such as subsidies for corn and soybean producers, subsidies for rice, and incentives for major grain-producing counties to consolidate the effects of supply-side structural reform in agriculture and ensure national food security.
2. Cultivated Land Protection and Quality Improvement
7. Subsidies for farmland fertility protection. In principle, the recipients of subsidies are farmers who have the right to contract farmland, and the subsidy funds are directly cashed out to households in the form of "one card" or "discount". Centralized use of the subsidies in any way is strictly prohibited, and "leakage" is strictly prevented to ensure that the subsidy funds are fully distributed to farmers. In accordance with the requirements of The Notice of The General Office of The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the General Office of the Ministry of Finance on Further Improving the Work of Subsidies for The Protection of Arable Land Fertility of the General Office of the Ministry of Finance and Rural Affairs (No.11, 2021), explore the effective mechanism of linking the payment of subsidies for the protection of arable land fertility with the protection of arable land fertility, and strengthen the verification of the use of arable land. We will ensure that the arable land of farmers receiving subsidies is not abandoned or degraded, promote the implementation of the strategic plan of "storing grain on land", and curb the conversion of arable land to non-agriculture.
8. High-standard farmland construction. In accordance with the five unified requirements of "unified planning and layout, unified construction standards, unified organization and implementation, unified acceptance and assessment, and unified storage of maps", we will develop 100 million mu of high-standard farmland nationwide by 2022, with the focus on increasing support for major grain-producing provinces. In accordance with the National Plan for The Construction of High-Standard Farmland (2021-2030), we will carry out the construction of farmland consolidation, soil improvement, irrigation and drainage, field roads, and farmland power transmission and distribution in light of local conditions, strengthen the construction of agricultural infrastructure, and raise the overall agricultural production capacity.
9. Northeast Black Land Protection. We will continue to focus on key counties for the protection of black land, focus on contiguous areas for the protection and utilization of black land in Northeast China, focus on the promotion of straw returning to fields and "deep ploughing + organic fertilizer returning to fields" and other comprehensive technology models, and promote standardized demonstration of national black land protection projects. We will adhere to the principle of "steadily expanding coverage and putting quality first", support the application of key technologies such as straw mulching, no-tillage and sowing for dry crops such as corn, soybean and wheat, continue to optimize and finalize technological models, steadily expand the area of application, encourage the development of the entire township and village system, and speed up the development of high-standard demonstration application bases.
10. Protection and improvement of cultivated land quality. In some areas where arable land is more acidified and salinized, we will use soil conditioner, return green fertilizer to the field, pressure salt in tillage, and increase organic fertilizer on a trial basis. In southwest and South China, environmentally friendly agricultural production technologies, such as crop variety replacement, water and fertilizer control, and recycling and utilization of agricultural waste, have been adopted in light of local conditions to improve cultivated land that is obstructing production, overcome environmental barriers in producing areas, and improve the quality and safety of agricultural products. We will support the third national soil survey pilot project, the pilot project to evaluate the quality of supplementary cultivated land, the field experiment of fertilizer, the investigation of fertilization, and the measurement of fertilizer utilization rate. We will intensify the integrated promotion of new fertilization products, technologies and tools, optimize the promotion mechanism of soil testing and formula fertilization technologies, and expand the application area and increase the coverage rate. By applying plant ash, foliar spraying, green fertilizer planting and increasing organic fertilizer to replace part of fertilizer input, the cost of fertilizer used by farmers can be reduced.
11. Crop rotation is fallow. Based on resource endowment, ecological protection and comprehensive management, scientific and effective crop rotation model should be further explored. In northeast China, Huang-Huai-Hai and other regions, in northwest China, Huang-Huai-Hai and Southwest China, in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River and other suitable areas, in the Yangtze River basin, in the rotation of one-season rice + rapeseed, in the rotation of one-season rice + regrowth rice + rapeseed, in the double-season rice area, in rice-rice tanker farming. Rotation or intercropping of cotton, corn and peanut should be promoted in the farming-pastoral crisscross area of north China and the sub-cotton yi-cotton area of Xinjiang. We will continue to carry out fallow pilot projects in groundwater funnel areas in Hebei province and groundwater over-exploitation areas in The Tarim River basin in Xinjiang, and focus on soil improvement and fertility cultivation during fallow period.
12.The arable land is deep and loose. With the goal of improving soil water storage and moisture conservation, we will support deep-soveling (deep-tillage) land preparation in suitable areas to improve the quality of cultivated land and increase the overall agricultural production capacity. The operation depth of deep soiling (deep ploughing) is generally required to reach or exceed 25cm, and the specific technical model, subsidy standard and operation period are determined by local conditions. Make full use of information monitoring means to ensure operation quality, improve the efficiency of supervision, and encourage the expansion of operation monitoring scope.
3. Innovative Development of Seed Industry
13. Germplasm resource protection. Continue to support eligible countries and livestock or poultry genetic resource storage field, reserve and gene Banks such as national livestock or poultry genetic resource protection varieties protection unit to carry out the livestock or poultry genetic resource protection, support eligible countries, sire, core of livestock and poultry breeding field station, dairy production performance measurement center to carry out the kinds of livestock and poultry and dairy production performance measurement work.
14. Promotion of improved livestock breeding. Appropriate subsidies shall be given to eligible breeding farms (households) within the project area in major grassland and pastoral provinces to support the promotion of improved animal husbandry in pastoral areas. Suitable subsidies will be given to eligible pig farms (households) in major pig counties to speed up pig breed improvement. We will support efforts to protect and utilize bee genetic resources, improve the honeybee breeding system, improve breeding facilities and equipment, and carry out trials for efficient bee pollination of crops.
15. Reward for big counties in seed production. We will expand the scope of support for major counties in rice, wheat, corn, soybean, and rape seed production, and include major counties in cotton seed production in the cotton areas of the nine provinces in the scope of incentives. We will increase the coverage of improved crop varieties, enhance the ability to secure core seed sources, and promote the transformation and upgrading of the seed industry to achieve high-quality development.
4. Sound Development of Animal Husbandry
16. Dairy industry revitalization action. We will support major dairy counties in developing standardized and large-scale dairy farming, promote the application of advanced intelligent facilities and equipment, and promote the integration of dairy farming and forage planting. We will select dairy farmers and farmer cooperatives where conditions permit to carry out trials to integrate feeding and feeding with their own milk sources, so as to demonstrate the high-quality development of the dairy industry. China will implement alfalfa development initiatives, support the construction and upgrading of alfalfa planting, harvesting, transportation, processing and storage infrastructure and equipment, and enhance the supply capacity of high-quality forage materials such as alfalfa.
17. Change from grain to feed. Focusing on the farming-pastoral transitional belt and the Huang-Huai-Hai Region, support large-scale herbivorous livestock farms (households), enterprises or farmer cooperatives, and specialized forage grass collection and storage service organizations, and use silage corn, alfalfa, forage oats, ryegrass, forage rye, forage sorghum and other high-quality forage grasses. Accelerate the adjustment of planting structure and the development of modern forage industry by raising and planting seeds. According to local breeding traditions and resources, the forage varieties with regional characteristics that have feeding needs can be included in the range according to local conditions.
18. Cattle and sheep incremental quality improvement action. To further expand the scope of the project, select major cattle (sheep) breeding counties with relatively good industrial base in 19 provinces (autonomous regions), including Jilin, Shandong, Henan and Yunnan, and support the development of basic cow herd expansion and quality improvement as well as the whole industry chain development of grass, cattle and sheep.
19. Pigs (cattle and sheep) out of the big county reward. Including pigs out of the big county reward, cattle and sheep out of the big county reward and provincial overall incentive funds. Pig out big county cattle, sheep and bring up a large reward fund and incentive funds arranged by the people's government at the county level as a whole to support the development of pig, cattle and sheep production flow and the industrial development, as a whole the reward fund by the provincial people's government at the provincial level as a whole arrangement used to support the province (autonomous region or municipality directly under the central government) and pig, cattle and sheep production circulation industry development.
五、The entire agricultural industry chain has been upgraded
20.Integrated development of agricultural industries. We will coordinate the development of a number of national modern agricultural industrial parks, industrial clusters with local advantages, and towns with strong agricultural industries. Focus around protecting national food security and effective supply of major agricultural products, focusing on rice, wheat, corn, soybean, rapeseed, peanut, fresh water aquaculture, cattle and sheep, pigs, natural rubber, cotton, sugar, dairy, seed industry, facilities and other major agricultural products, vegetables appropriate consideration other characteristics of agricultural products, build based on the strong town, industrial park for the engine, as the backbone of industrial cluster, A modern rural industrial system with a hierarchical layout of provinces, counties and townships and coordinated development of points, lines and planes will improve the quality, efficiency and competitiveness of industrial development as a whole.
21. Construction of refrigeration and preservation facilities in producing areas of agricultural products. Focusing on fresh agricultural products such as vegetables and fruits, and taking into account local varieties with special advantages, we will build refrigerated and fresh-keeping facilities in the producing areas of agricultural products in a reasonable way. We will support key counties in promoting the vegetable and fruit industries by building them first and then subsidizing them with awards instead of subsidies. Relying on demonstration family farms and farmer cooperatives at or above the county level and registered rural collective economic organizations, the implementation will focus on supporting the construction of ventilation storage facilities, mechanical refrigerated warehouses, air-controlled refrigerated warehouses, pre-cooling facilities and other supporting facilities and equipment.
22. Geographical indication protection project for agricultural products. Around the standardization of production, product characteristic, identification and digital all the way, perfect the relevant standards and technical norms, support to develop agricultural characteristics of geographical indication germplasm preservation, unique quality and characteristics of quality assessment, promote the whole industry chain production standardization, mining farming culture, strengthen the propaganda promotion, strengthen the quality and safety supervision and branding, We will promote the development of agricultural products with geographical indications.
六. Cultivating new business entities
23. Cultivating high-quality farmers. We will coordinate efforts to improve the capabilities of new types of agricultural service providers, train experts in farming and breeding, train rural entrepreneurs for innovation, and train leaders in rural governance and social programs. We will continue to train people who are practical talents leaders in rural areas and students who take up positions in villages. We will launch the program to cultivate "head geese" for leaders in rural industrial revitalization, and build a team of "head geese" for leaders in rural industrial revitalization that is compatible with agricultural and rural modernization and can lead one sector or the other.
24.New types of agricultural business entities develop with high quality. We will support demonstration farmer cooperatives and family farms at and above the county level in improving their production and operation conditions, standardizating financial accounting, applying advanced technology, promoting greater synergy between social enterprises, and enhancing their capacity for large-scale, intensive, and information-based production. We will increase support for family farms and farmers' cooperatives and cooperatives engaged in grain and soybean and oilseed cultivation. Local governments are encouraged to strengthen the construction of new types of agricultural operation agents and service centers, which may be entrusted by the government to provide technical guidance, industrial development, financial management and marketing services for family farms and farmer cooperatives through purchasing services. We will encourage local farmers' cooperatives to improve the quality of the whole county.
25. Agricultural credit guarantee services. It will mainly serve family farms, farmers' cooperatives, agricultural socialized service organizations, small and micro agricultural enterprises and other agricultural business entities of appropriate scale. The service scope is limited to agricultural production and its directly related industrial integration projects, increase credit guarantee support for grain, soybean and oil production, rural industrial development and other key areas, help agricultural business entities to normalize the credit through train services, improve the level of digitalization and information services. On the premise of effectively preventing risks, speed up the development of the first bear business. The central government will give awards and subsidies to provincial-level rural insurance companies for their policy-based rural insurance businesses that meet the requirements of "dual control" and support them in reducing guarantee costs and coping with compensation risks.
七、Protection and utilization of agricultural resources
26. Subsidies and rewards for grassland ecological protection. In hebei, shanxi, Inner Mongolia, liaoning, jilin, heilongjiang, sichuan, yunnan, Tibet, gansu, qinghai, ningxia, xinjiang and other 13 provinces (autonomous regions) and the xinjiang production and construction corps, heilongjiang beidahuang co., LTD., the implementation of grassland ecological protection benefits incentives, award funds to support the implementation of grassland grazing prohibition, and promote the breeding of balance, Where conditions permit, it can be used to promote production transformation and improve the modernization level of grassland animal husbandry. Subsidies and rewards for farmers and herdsmen will be promptly distributed in full to them through the "one-card" or "discount" method.
27. Fisheries development subsidies. Focus on fishery resources maintenance, into the national plan and key projects to promote fishery production safety, etc., construction of key support national oceanic ranch, modern fishery equipment facilities, as well as the national coastal fishing port economic zone, fishing base and so on public welfare infrastructure upgrades and renovation maintenance, concentrated inland aquiculture pond standardized transformation and tail water governance, We will provide awards and subsidies for the investigation and conservation of fishery resources and the enhancement of international compliance capacity. We will support the conservation of fishery resources, continue to increase and release fishery in major rivers and lakes, border rivers and areas with serious resource degradation, and other key waters, so as to restore or increase the number of fishery stocks, and improve and optimize the structure of fishery stocks in these waters.
28. Pilot projects for green farming and recycling. Continue to conform to the conditions of the pioneer of the whole county to carry out the green farming cycle agriculture pilot, support enterprise, specialized service organization to provide manure collection, processing, market main body, the use of the service, basic and drive the local livestock and poultry waste through farming circulation plugging point, promoting fertilizer decrement, promote green development of livestock and poultry waste recycling use and agriculture.
29.Comprehensive utilization of crop straw. With straw resource larger county (city, area) as the key implementation area, cultivating the straw utilization market main body, perfect the collection and storage system, to strengthen the construction of resource parameter, improve the monitoring and evaluation system, strengthen the science and technology service, cultivation to promote a batch of straw industrial use of typical pattern, form, which can be promoted sustainable industrial development pattern and efficient use of mechanisms, We will improve the comprehensive utilization of straw.
30. Scientific use and recycling of plastic film. In Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Shandong, Henan, Sichuan, Yunnan, Gansu, Xinjiang and the Xinjiang production and construction corps, Heilongjiang Beidahuang co., LTD., supporting, guiding, planting large, cooperatives and farmers mulch production recycling enterprises to implement the main body, scientific advance and thicken high strength plastic use, in order to promote full biodegradable mulch. Popularize efficient scientific covering technology of plastic film and reduce the use intensity. Strictly subsidize mulch access conditions, forbid the use of substandard mulch. We will accelerate the establishment of a long-term mechanism for treating waste plastic film pollution, and effectively improve the level of scientific use and recycling of plastic film.
八. Disaster prevention and mitigation in agriculture
31. Disaster relief for agricultural production. The central government will provide appropriate subsidies to local governments for the prevention and control of major agricultural natural disasters and agricultural biological disasters and for the post-disaster recovery of production. The scope of support includes subsidies for materials and materials needed for the prevention and control of major agricultural natural disasters and agricultural biological disasters, subsidies for materials and materials needed for the resumption of agricultural production measures, and subsidies for grass sheds (storages), livestock sheds and emergency forage materials for the prevention and preservation of livestock in pastoral areas. We supported efforts to strengthen wheat production by spraying wheat, preventing wheat production, and preventing wheat production.
32. Prevention and control of animal diseases. The central government provides subsidies for compulsory immunization against animal epidemics, compulsory culling and destruction, and harmless treatment of animal breeding. Compulsory immunization subsidies is mainly used to carry out the disease, the highly pathogenic avian influenza, small ruminants, brucella, echinococcosis animals such as compulsory immunization vaccines (had) procurement, storage, injection (feeding), and monitoring and evaluation, personnel protective immune effect and so on related prevention and control work, as well as to the implementation and buying services subsidised for animal epidemic prevention; Compulsory immunization will continue for eligible farmers. The State shall compensate owners of animals that are forcibly slaughtered, animal products destroyed or related articles in the course of prevention, control, purification or elimination of animal epidemics, and the subsidies shall be borne jointly by the central and local finance. The state supports the harmless treatment of sick and dead pigs in the breeding link. According to relevant requirements and combining with local realities, local governments should improve the subsidy policy for harmless treatment and effectively do a good job of harmless treatment in the breeding link.
33. Agricultural insurance premium subsidies. In local fiscal autonomy, voluntary assumes the subsidy rate, on the basis of the central government to rice, wheat, corn, cotton, potato, oil-bearing crops, sugar crops, natural rubber, to sow, pig, cow, forest, highland barley, yak, Tibetan sheep, as well as the three major grain crops breeding insurance premiums for support. We increased subsidies for agricultural insurance premiums. The proportion of central government subsidies for crop insurance premiums in the central and western regions and northeast China was increased from 35 or 40 percent to 45 percent, and all major grain-producing counties in major provinces were covered by full cost insurance for the three major grain crops and crop income insurance. We will extend the central government's insurance policies for local agricultural products with distinctive local characteristics to cover the whole country. We will continue to carry out trials of insurance plus futures.
九、Improvement of rural living environment
34.Improve toilets in rural areas in light of local conditions. We supported the implementation of the policy of government awards and subsidies for the rural toilet revolution, and carried out the rural toilet revolution in a classified and orderly manner. We will give full play to the principal role of farmers, strengthen coordination between the improvement of toilets in rural areas and the treatment of domestic sewage in rural areas, focus on establishing and improving the operation and management mechanism, and effectively improve the quality of the improvement of toilets in rural areas so as to ensure long-term effectiveness.